There are no fees associated with opening an account on iSTOX. There will be fees associated with subscribing to primary issuances of digital securities, as well as secondary trading of digitized securities on iSTOX. Please click here to view the fee schedule for investors.
Articles in this section
- Do I qualify as an iSTOX investor?
- How do I sign up as an investor?
- Do I have to be based in Singapore to register on iSTOX?
- What are Know Your Customer (KYC) and Anti-Money Laundering (AML)? Why do I have to go through these checks to gain access to the iSTOX platform?
- Why does iSTOX need my tax information?
- I need help completing the Tax Declaration section. What should I do?
- When do I need to tell iSTOX my circumstances have changed?
- What are the regulatory safeguards that do not extend to accredited investors?
- Do users need to pay to sign up as an investor on iSTOX?
- Can I sign in to iSTOX on multiple devices?