Minimum investment amounts for each issuance are set by individual issuers and can vary. However, iSTOX encourages issuers to keep their minimum investment amounts at levels that are affordable to the majority of iSTOX users.
Articles in this section
- What is a Fixed Price (aka two-stage) Issuance and how does it work?
- How does iSTOX screen issuances?
- What is a Market-Driven Price (aka three-stage) Issuance and how does it work?
- What are iSTOX's platform operating hours?
- Is there a minimum investment amount for each issuance?
- Can I cancel a subscription after confirming the placement?
- How will I receive coupons or dividends for my digitized securities?
- What fees does iSTOX charge investors?