High standards of governance underpin all that we do at iSTOX, including our review process for listing applications. First, our experienced Listing Team reviews all applications to ensure that issuers and issuances meet the minimum requirements prescribed. The Listing Committee, comprised of industry veterans who are well-placed to advise on the suitability of listing of each issuance, makes the final decision on whether each issuance can proceed. Please note that admission of issuers onto the platform is not subject to MAS’ oversight.
Articles in this section
- What is a Fixed Price (aka two-stage) Issuance and how does it work?
- How does iSTOX screen issuances?
- What is a Market-Driven Price (aka three-stage) Issuance and how does it work?
- What are iSTOX's platform operating hours?
- Is there a minimum investment amount for each issuance?
- Can I cancel a subscription after confirming the placement?
- How will I receive coupons or dividends for my digitized securities?
- What fees does iSTOX charge investors?