Yes. Once you have changed the email address listed for your account, your login email will be updated as well.
Articles in this section
- How do I login to my iSTOX account?
- I forgot my password. How do I reset it?
- What are the requirements for setting a password?
- What should I do if I receive an error message saying 'Reset Password Token Expired'?
- I forgot my login email. What should I do?
- I am unable to login even after I have received the email saying that my account is verified
- Why have I not received my one-time password (OTP)?
- I am trying to log in to my account but am getting an error message that my one-time password (OTP) cannot be verified. What should I do?
- I changed my mobile number and have not received any one-time passwords (OTP) for logins. How can I receive these on my new mobile?
- If I update my email address, does it change my user login?