If you are applying as an individual investor, you will need to provide the following documentation:
• Front and back copy of your NRIC (Singaporeans/PR) or your passport
• A recent photograph with your face visible
• A recent (within 3 months) bank account statement/reference letter that shows the bank account number you intend to link to your iSTOX account
• A W8-BEN form: Fill in fields 1,2,3, (4 if applicable), 6 and 8 of Part I, sign and date Part III.
• An Individual Tax Residency Self-Certification:
o Fill in Part 1, A, B, (C if applicable), D, E, and Part 3
o Fill in the country of tax residence (e.g. Singapore) and TIN (e.g. NRIC) in Part 2
If the bank account statement/reference letter also validates your accredited investor (add link) status and shows your residential address, then you do not need to provide any other documents.
Otherwise, you may need to upload another document to show proof of address, such as a utility bill or another bank account statement. You may also need to provide your latest income tax assessment, or latest payslip, or a certification letter from your current employer stating your annual remuneration, to validate your accredited investor status.
If you have any questions or issues about applying for an iSTOX account as an individual investor -- or for more information about applying for a corporate account -- please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.