iSTOX is currently open to only accredited investors and institutional investors.
The accredited investor wealth or income thresholds for an individual and a corporate are as follows:
- Whose net personal assets exceed S$2 million (or its equivalent in foreign currency) in value, or
- Whose financial assets (net of any related liabilities) exceed S$1 million in value (or its equivalent in foreign currency), or
- Whose income in the preceding 12 months is not less than S$300,000 (or its equivalent in foreign currency)
- With net assets exceeding S$10 million in value (or its equivalent in foreign currency) as determined by (i) the most recent audited balance sheet of the corporation, or (ii) where the corporation is not required to prepare audited accounts regularly, a certified balance sheet of the corporation dated within the preceding 12 months, or
- Whose entire share capital is owned by one or more accredited investors
For more details on how to qualify as an accredited investor or institutional investor, click here.