You will not be able to cancel a subscription once you have confirmed it.
Articles in this section
- What is a Fixed Price (aka two-stage) Issuance and how does it work?
- How does iSTOX screen issuances?
- What is a Market-Driven Price (aka three-stage) Issuance and how does it work?
- What are iSTOX's platform operating hours?
- Is there a minimum investment amount for each issuance?
- Can I cancel a subscription after confirming the placement?
- How will I receive coupons or dividends for my digitized securities?
- What fees does iSTOX charge investors?