If you require assistance on tax declaration, please consult your tax/legal adviser or local tax authority.
Articles in this section
- Do I qualify as an iSTOX investor?
- How do I sign up as an investor?
- Do I have to be based in Singapore to register on iSTOX?
- What are Know Your Customer (KYC) and Anti-Money Laundering (AML)? Why do I have to go through these checks to gain access to the iSTOX platform?
- Why does iSTOX need my tax information?
- I need help completing the Tax Declaration section. What should I do?
- When do I need to tell iSTOX my circumstances have changed?
- What are the regulatory safeguards that do not extend to accredited investors?
- Do users need to pay to sign up as an investor on iSTOX?
- Can I sign in to iSTOX on multiple devices?